2014年5月4日日曜日

"Acronym introduction"

Hi, my name is Masanari Sakato. I'll introduce myself by using my name as acronym.
I'll be very happy if you remember me.



S Saitama
    I’m from Saitama in Japan. It is often said that Saitama is the most boring prefecture in Japan, but the natural environment has been preserved there, and it is easy to go to Tokyo from there. So, Saitama is a good place to live in.
A   Active
     I’m active only in my house. When I am out, I’m very quiet. However, when I’m home, I often sing, dance, or get some exercise, of course by myself. My families sometimes say, “Calm down!” But they say “What’s up?” when I am quiet. What should I do?
K   Kindle
     Kindle is a tablet to read electronic books. I like reading. So, I’m interested in Kindle. I have never read electronic books. I wonder whether they are good. But I think reading electronic books tire the eyes.
A   Astronaut
     I wanted to be an astronaut in my childhood. I wanted to make friends with creatures from outer space like “ET”. I gave up my dream because my eyesight weakened. I wish aliens came to see me.
T   Tomato
     Tomatoes are special product of my city. To my surprise, tomatoes are ingredients of sweets or cakes in my city. Imagine that you are eating a cake containing cherry tomatoes. I like tomatoes, but I can’t accept that tomatoes are used to make something sweet. If used, I want them to be mashed at least.
O   Othello
     “Othello” is Japanese English. It is a kind of board game. Not the main character in the play by Shakespeare. I like this game. I always enjoy this game with computer by myself. I have been losing lately.

M   Motto
      My motto is a saying “Time is money”. It means that you must not waste your time because time is very precious. If time is money, I want to buy time. I accept paying 50 dollars for an hour. I wish one day became 30 hours. 
A   Author
     I like reading, but I don’t think that I’d like to see the authors of my favorite books. I like the stories created by them, not themselves. The reason why I came to think as such is my experience. When I was a junior high school student, I saw an author of a book I liked on television by chance, and I felt that the way he spoke was affected and he was disagreeable. After that, I couldn’t read his book as before. Whenever I read the book, I recalled its author and felt irritated. The story was amusing, but I became reluctant to read it. Not all authors are unpleasant. Luck was against me.
S   Sleeping
     I like sleeping. No, I love sleeping. The other day, I tried not setting an alarm clock. I went to bed at 24:00, the next day, I got up at 13:30. I surprised myself.
A   Antiquated
     “Antiquated” means old-fashioned and not suitable for modern needs or condition. I don’t have smart phone, iPod, video game, portable game and so on. I have a cell phone and PC. I do with them. It’s enough for me.
N   Nickname
     Few people gave me a nickname. One of the few nicknames, for example, “kakato”. In English, “heel”.  I have never gotten a friendly nickname. I think “kakato” is unfriendly. Please give me a nice nickname. 
A   Animal
     I like animals. Dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, any animals. But they don’t like me. If I approach them, dogs bark, cats ruffle their fur, everybody is offensive and hostile. Why? Why are they so unfriendly? I can accept that they run away, so at least don’t be aggressive.
R   Reading
     My hobby is reading. I read anything, but I especially like romance novels. Now, I’m reading “Aesop’s Fables”. I found this book at a library and remembered that I had read a picture book of this story in my childhood, and I borrowed this book. Now I got different impression from what I had gotten in the past. After finishing reading this, I’m going to read “Salome” written by Wilde.
I   Introduction
    My weak point is introducing myself. This self-introduction took me three hours. Five “A” troubled me. I still have what I want to write, but let me conclude my introduction with this. Thank you for everything.


 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿