2014年5月18日日曜日

To-Do list made me feel sadness....

  Today, I made a To-Do list for my first year at the university.
As the number increases, a more far-off future is written. 

  1. I must buy some milk tomorrow. I drink milk every day, and I am out of milk now. 
  2. I must write a paper on chemical bond and hand in it this week.  And I have some other assignments, but almost all of them are not finished. Oh... I should think about these things, not about my future..... 
  3. I want to buy a pan by the end of this month. Now I'm cooking with a frying pan. If I have a pan, I can cook curry, ramen, udon, soba, spaghetti, soup, boiled egg and so on. In summer, I want to eat somen, thin wheat noodle. Somen bring me the real feeling of summer. So I must buy a pan before it is getting hot. 
  4. I want to take a part-time job by the summer vacation this year. Now, I don’t work a part-time job and live on the allowance my parents send to me. Due to my entering the university and living alone, my family is having a hard time making ends meet. So, I’m trying all sorts of ways to manage to make ends meet. But I don’t want to be troubled any more about my food expenses, like, “this lunch set is 450yen and that one is 400yen. Former looks good, but the difference of 50yen is very important. Oh, that soba is only 200yen!! Ummm… but it looks too little. I’m hungry now. Ah, what should I eat? ” I want to eat what I like
  5.  In the summer vacation, I want to obtain a driver’s license. I don’t need it now, but I think that as I move up to the next-year class, I will have less and less time to obtain it. If it is possible, I don’t want to drive a car. It costs a lot to maintain, and obtaining the license is also costs a lot. Driving a car is dangerous to both driver and passers-by. I can’t take responsibility even if I cause an accident. A bicycle is enough for me to live a daily life. 
  6. After the summer vacation, I want to go to all eating houses in the university. In the university, there are thirteen eating houses, and I have been to three of them. I want to compare the taste, volume, price, the number of meals, the size of floor, the number of seats, whether there are seats for one person’s use, and waiting time. The most important thing is price, of course. There is the difference in the way to order, by ticket or by words of mouth or self-service. So, to remember the rules of each place is a little troublesome. 
  7. I want to be a regular customer of a restaurant or coffee shop or café, and get to know the owner. And I want to say, “Hey, Mr, Please give me what I always order”.  It’s very cool. I desire to do it. If I can do it, I will feel, “Oh, I became a grown-up…” 
  8. Near the university, there is an eel (unagi) restaurant. As you know, eels are very, very, very expensive. The eel restaurant is not a place to go, for a student. But I want to go to the restaurant. I love eels. Taste, smell, appearance, all things of eel is great. It’s perfect…. It’s perfect if its price is a little lower. I want to eat at the restaurant at least once this year. 
  9. I want to learn to cook well. If I can cook well, I will be able to do, like “Ah, today, ○○○○ and ×××× is inexpensive. So I should buy some △△△△ and □□□□. Dinner is ~~~~ tonight.” Now, I am always troubled about dinner. What should I cook tonight? I want to have a large repertoire and get a cooking skill to materialize it. 
  10. I must remember the names of my classmates. I should do it, but it’s too difficult. Sorry, my classmates... I will try it. 
  11. Near the end of the year, I will have some opportunities to eat out with my friends. I will. think I will… So, I must learn some one-shot jokes which can set the audience laughing with. If I can do it, there is no doubt that I will be a popular person. Maybe… Before learning one-shot jokes, I should make more friends. Oh….. 
  12. I want to take over the world. In other word, “World domination”. You will think it impossible, and I think it impossible too. Of course, I can’t do it in my whole life, much less in this year. But we should not forget to dream. Is there a chance that I take over the world?            ……..there is no chance.

  I will do my best!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿