2014年12月21日日曜日

What I did?

Today, I look back on the To-Do list for my first year at the university, that I posted on this blog before.
http://masanarimasanari.blogspot.jp/2014/05/to-do-list-made-me-feel-sadness.html

I wrote it about 7 months ago, and I didn’t remember the details of the list until I reread a short time ago. I was surprised at the details. I can’t understand what I thought when I wrote this list.

1. Buy some milk by May 19
 Of course, I achieved. I like milk, and I don’t want to run out of milk. But it’s too tifling. No matter how I like milk, I should not have write such a thing on the Internet. No one wants to know that I must buy some milk.

2. Write a paper on chemical bond in a week
 I achieved. The professor requested me at least three sheets of paper, and I wrote 7 sheets in the end. I had other assignments which was not finished, but I wrote more than needed because I came to feel fun to do it. I also finished other assignments in exchange for the time to rest.

3. Buy a pan by the end of the month
 I didn’t achieve. But I didn’t buy it because of my laziness. I realized that a frying pan I had was enough to cook. My frying pan is deep type, and when I tried to boil somen with it, I could. Now I can cook even curry with it.

4. Take a part-time job by the summer vacation
 I didn’t achieve. I failed to do it because of my laziness. If I can say some excuses, I want to say that I was too busy. I studied hard. I was too tired to do more job because of my first time living alone. But some of my friends took a part-time job. So what is bad is my laziness.

5. Get a driver’s license in the summer vacation
 I didn’t achieve. I 
failed to do it because of a little laziness. It’s true that I felt it troublesome, but I thought that getting a driver’s license at that time was not good for my drive in the future. I don’t think of driving a car in my student life. So I should get a license later in order not to forget how to drive.

6. Go to all eating houses in the university
 I didn’t achieve, but I went to 10 of them. The number of the rest eating houses is three. Maybe I can achieve this by the end of this year.

7. Become a regular customer of a restaurant or coffee shop or café
 I didn’t achieve. I only ate out at a chain store of beef bowl. And in the store, I buy meal tickets from the vending machine before ordering. Of course no one remember me. I can’t say the line I admire.

8. Go to an eel restaurant near the university
 Of course I didn’t. It’s too expensive. It is not a place to go, for a student who doesn’t work or earn. I will go there when I graduate.

9. Learn to cook well
 Maybe I achieved. My cooking repertoire became larger, and now I can decide what I cook for dinner at a supermarket, judging from the price of food. But I sometimes feel that cooking is profound. I must learn more.

10. Remember the names of my classmates

 No comment.

11. Learn some one-shot jokes to set the audience laughing with
 I hit on a wonderful one-shot joke, but I don’t have any opportunities to show it. Maybe I won’t have such opportunity in my whole life.

12. World domination
 Never give up! Dreams come true!


There is some time in my first year at the university. Some items may be difficult, but I will make efforts to realize them. To begin with, I will remember the names of my classmates.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿